Symptoms of Pnigophobia
* Irrational concern of choking or smothering
* Feeling of panic
* Feeling of terror
* Feeling of dread
* Rapid heartbeat
* Shortness of breath
* Dry mouth
* Extreme avoidance measures taken
What are the indicators of Pnigophobia?
The phrase “signs of Pnigophobia” should, strictly speaking, refer only to those signs and symptoms of Pnigophobia that are not readily apparent to the patient. The word “symptoms of Pnigophobia” is the more general meaning; see signs of Pnigophobia.
The indicators and symptom information on this page attempts to supply a checklist of some attainable signs and symptoms of Pnigophobia. This medical information about signs and symptoms for Pnigophobia has been gathered from numerous sources, may not be fully accurate, and may not be the full list of Pnigophobia signs or Pnigophobia symptoms. Furthermore, signs and signs of Pnigophobia might vary on an individual basis for every patient. Only your physician can provide adequate analysis of any indicators or signs and whether they are indeed Pnigophobia symptoms.
Phobias and philias
Mental well being conditions
Treatment List for Pnigophobia
* Behavior therapy, anti-anxiety medication
* Cognitive-behavioral remedy (CBT)
* Behavioral therapy
* Exposure therapy
* Relaxation techniques – managed breathing, visualization
* Medications to treat anxiety may be utilized for therapy of symptoms, but there are not any studies that support the efficacy of medication within the treatment of particular phobias